Wired Magazine says there’s a 12% chance the Sun will blast a Coronal Mass Ejection (or CME) at 300 miles per second towards Earth1, so it’s mathematically certain to happen in the very near future.
A Space Weather study quoted by Gizmodo2 estimates it would cost the US $41.5bn / day, and it would take months if not years for the power grid to be replaced and for things to get back to some sort of normal.
Given that it produces an average of 3 CMEs EVERY SINGLE DAY3, the Sun is nothing but a ticking time bomb waiting to “explode”, destroy the grid and any device that’s plugged in, and ultimately paralyze society...
Then you’ve got nations such as Russia, China, North Korea and Iran, playing with high-altitude HEMP bombs, which can be even MORE devastating, because they can even fry electronics that are NOT connected to the grid, such as phones and flashlights. In fact, Russia sold such devices to North Korea in 2014 4 5.
If you’re still skeptical about N. Korea’s abilities, keep in mind that they now have TWO satellites orbiting the Earth at low altitude, the KMS-3 launched in 2012 and the KMS-4 launched in 2016.6
...and guess what? They both hover OVER the United States7!
And let’s not forget our “good friends” from ISIS, who’ve been planning grid attacks for a long time, are extremely self-motivated and couldn’t care less about politics, the lives of others or even their own lives. They don’t even have to make the weapon themselves. A rich, crazy government like those of Qatar or Saudi Arabia can give it to them as a present and let them do the rest, just like they did on 9/118.
The large power transformers (that are keeping the power grid alive) will be completely fried, turning the whole country into a veritable electronics graveyard. Trucks will come to a screeching halt, and will stop delivering food, water, and medicine to stores across the nation.
People will be hungry and scared, turning against their fellow men in desperate attempts to feed their families. Looting will be the new national sport, and disease the new biggest killer... That’s when the real “fun” starts…
Law enforcement will be paralyzed and unable to communicate to keep things under control. Gangs will take over neighborhoods and turn them into no-go zones… People will end up eating dogs and cats, just like they’ve been doing in Venezuela in recent years after the collapse.
So what will you eat when all of this will happen?
My name is Dan F. Sullivan and I’m editor-in-chief of SurvivalSullivan.com. You’ve probably seen the content me and my writers are posting on the site, as well as others such as American Preppers Network, Personal Liberty, InfoWars and Zero Hedge, so you know we talk the talk and walk the walk.
I only make presentations like these when I have a critical warning to give… And this one isn’t just about EMPs, but blackouts as well… which I like to call “EMP rehearsals”… because they too can leave entire cities in the dark for days or even weeks on end, and scare millions of people…
The aging US power grid is hit every FOUR DAYS on average by either a cyber or a physical ATTACK9… 230,000 Ukrainian households were left in the dark in 2015, after the power grid was hacked9.
The number of power outages doubles every 5 years11, mostly because of our increased energy needs, but also due to storms, earthquakes, tornadoes and even heat waves. And what will happen when millions of electric cars owners will plug their vehicles into the grid every night, all at once, and let them charge over night for 8 or 9 hours?
The dismal D+ rating of the US power grid12 is definitive proof that even if an EMP doesn’t happen, the grid could still fall under its own weight.
It’s actually pretty easy… and certainly not expensive. All you need is this one weird box you can make at home called a “Faraday cage”, with simple materials lying around in your kitchen or garage right now that, if done right, will guarantee that all the electronics inside will survive.
The 3 layers of EMP preparedness are:
Layer #1: Faraday shields
Layer #2: living without electricity
and Layer #3: free energy FOREVER...
Don’t worry, though, because we’ve already done all the hard work for you. Me and my amazing prepper writers at Survival Sullivan have once again outdone ourselves and came up with hands-down the best course for surviving blackouts and EMPs anyone ever made.
We call it: EMP Protocol, and I’m excited to give you a taste of what you’ll find inside...
● Step-by-step videos and pictures on how to make these 3 Faraday boxes types that will protect your devices against even the strongest EMP. We’ll show you how to make them for less than $5 bucks each… You get the exact materials for every type of box, plus step-by-step instructions. Plus, one of these types of cages is small and light enough to fit in your bug out bag...
● What to do the moment an EMP happens. Whether you live in the city or on a farm, whether you’re bugging in or out, we’ll tell you how to move fast, stay safe and protect yourself and your family.
The 3 best ways to safely generate electricity post-collapse. Just keep the spare parts in Faraday shields, and you’ll have light for years to come.
● 12 electronics you need to salvage in Faraday cages. Yes, flashlights and emergency radios are on the list, but if you truly want to be prepared for a long-term disaster, you definitely need the others.
● How to hide the fact that you have electricity... If someone sees light in your window, or if your kid is playing outside with a flashlight, they’ll instantly know you have it. These stealth tactics are what you need to make sure no neighbor or even the law enforcement will take your devices.
● How to prepare your vehicle for an EMP. Plus, a list of cars models that are sure to survive it.
● How to make bug out bags, get home bags and everyday carry kits for you and your family, that work not just in EMPs, but in any kind of emergency. We’re going deep down the rabbit hole, covering every possible aspect, making sure all the items inside are protected against shocks, water, puncturing by sharp objects, and even theft.
● How to bug out on foot. If your car won’t work, you’ll have no choice but to leave it behind. The roads could be dangerous, but fear not because we’ll tell you how to get to your bug out location safely and in record time.
● Last but not least, we’re going to have a conversation about how to survive without electricity in the long hard years following an EMP event. Nothing is left out, including food and water procurement, hygiene and sanitation, alternative communication methods, and even things that are often overlooked such as home schooling
Now, to make this an offer you can’t refuse, I decided to add these amazing bonuses to the program, that you’ll get 100% free when you order the EMP Protocol program...
Bonus #1 is titled Getting Home When SHTF. When an EMP strikes, you may have a few hours before everyone else finds out what’s happening and starts to panic...
Whether you’ll bug in or out, home is where you’ll head to first. We’ll show you how to make sure you get there safe and in record time.
The second bonus is called Barter for Your Life, and it teaches you real-world negotiation strategies that will be of huge importance post-collapse.
If you think you can survive without other people, you’re very much mistaking. You’ll need them to get extra food, water, ammo and even medical help.
I’ll give you specific things of what to do BEFORE you get to the meeting place. I’ll also share some very effective negotiation tactics that will always get you what you want, plus a simple trick to use when the other guy hesitates to always seal the deal.
Now, you’re going to love Bonus #3… I call it How to Prep under the Radar and it’ll give you lots of ideas on how to prepare without anyone suspecting you’re doing it.
Many of the things you buy or do to prepare the same ones everyone does or buy if they’re into certain hobbies. I’ll give you a full list of things that will never raise any eyebrows from your neighbors, friends or co-workers.
The last two bonuses are straight and to the point… They’re lists of things to do or buy for emergencies. No fancy talk, no fluff, just the items you need, plus checklists to make sure you don’t forget anything.
So there you have it… A complete EMP program with 5 actionable bonuses that will get you ready for pretty much any disaster and emergency. I’m sure by now you’re probably wondering how much everything costs and, frankly, I don’t want to beat around the bush.
So how about a single, one-time payment of $39 for everything? That’s about the cost of an overpriced survival knife on Amazon (which you’ll end up regretting anyway).
So click the button below, enter your credit card or PayPal details, go through the checkout process and, you’ll start reading within minutes.
founder and editor-in-chief of www.SurvivalSullivan.com
7. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017 /feb/14/north-korea-missile-strike-remains-a-real-threat
8. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Alleged_Saudi_role_in_September_11_attacks
13. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012 /jul/31/india-blackout-electricity-power-cuts
14. http://www.aljazeera.com/news/ middleeast/2014/06/power-line-assault-plunge-yemen-into-darkness-201461164559672523.html
15. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/ jul/28/uk-can-expect-just-12-hours-warning-damaging-solar-storm-space-weather
| BACK TO